Originally built in 1915, the G.G. Galloway House is the only surviving structure in what was once an imposing residential district on the western end of East Morehead Street in Dilworth, Charlotte's first streetcar suburb. The house was designed by William H. Peeps (1868-1950) an architect of regional significance in the first half of the twentieth century in Charlotte and its environs. The G.G. Galloway House is a significant local example of the Bungalow style with English Tutor motifs. The stone that surrounds it further reflects the integrity of its design and the coziness of its grand style. Today, Dilworth is a popular historic neighborhood which borders Uptown Charlotte, the nation's largest utility center and third largest banking center. The G.G. Galloway House was recently saved from the wrecking ball to be restored to its original elegance and character.
One Awesome Desk
24 Hour Access
2 Beautifully Appointed Conference Rooms
Front Desk Concierge
Fabulous Networking Socials
ADDRESS: 602 East Morehead, Charlotte, NC 28202
TEL: 704-334-8055 EMAIL: